Tips for writing your book review:
- Begin with the title of the book and the name of the author.
- Try to tell your audience a little bit about the book.
- Say why you liked / didn’t like the book.
- You could also say if it reminded you of another book / story or recommend other books by this author that you have enjoyed.
- Don’t forget to put your Christian (first) name at the end.
You need to write your name and an email address (ask mum or dad to help you with this).
You don’t need to write anything in the ‘link box’, just start writing your review in the box that says message.
Your message / review will be sent to school where we can read it and then post it online over the next couple of days.
*** FORM ***
Please click ‘add comment’ at the bottom to write your book review. LARGE TEXTAREA